As of Wednesday, July 15 we’ve officially opened up a patio at 2876 Dundas St. W! At long last, you can sip on some quality craft brews while enjoying the wonderful summer weather.
Since we’re trying to make this the safest and most enjoyable experience possible, we do have a few things we’d like to highlight. Starting with what we’re going to be doing to keep our customers safe. First things first, staff will be required to wear masks. Our team will also be thoroughly sanitizing seating spaces and other high-touch areas between use, as well as washing hands frequently. All tables will be at least 2 meters apart and will abide by proper physical distancing rules. Lastly, dining times will be limited to 1h45min time slots. If you would like to extend your dining time, please let us know and we will do our best to accommodate.
We also have a few simple guidelines that we’ll be asking people to follow:
- Please reserve a table in advance so we can have a space clean and ready for your arrival, you can reserve your table by calling ahead at (416) 760-9691
- No more than 6 people per table
- Please sanitize your hands when entering and leaving the premises
- Please minimize moving around the space and stay in your seats unless you’re visiting the washroom or the bottle shop
- To minimize contact during payment, please pay using debit or credit
- All children must be accompanied by an adult at all times
- Please wear a mask if you are going indoors to visit the bottle shop or use the washroom
Our Junction located patio will be open within the following hours. Please note that opening is subject to weather conditions, and our patio will close if the forecast calls for rain:
- Monday: 12PM - 8PM (Kitchen Closed)
- Tuesday: 3PM - 8PM (Kitchen Closed)
- Wednesday - Thursday: 12PM - 8PM (Kitchen open 3PM - 8PM)
- Friday - Saturday: 12PM - 9PM (Kitchen open 12PM - 9PM)
- Sunday: 12PM - 8PM (Kitchen open 12PM - 8PM)
Not able to make it down to our Junction located patio? Fret not! Eataly will be opening their patio on July 1st (at 55 Bloor St. W.), and they will be serving up some fantastic brews from Birroteca. Eataly patio hours are as follows:
- Sunday - Wednesday: 12PM - 9PM
- Thursday - Saturday: 12PM - 10PM
We look forward to seeing you all out and about, and safely distanced. Things will be a bit different for the time being but we’re excited to be moving forward as safely as possible.