The weather is finally warming up, and we've got a lot of exciting events planned for the upcoming months. From festivals to beer gardens, there's plenty of excitement (and beer) to go around.
Here's a list of some of the upcoming things that we are involved in:
- Collective Arts' Liquid Art Brew Festival: June 14 and 15 at 207 Burlington St E in Hamilton, ON
- Indie Night at Bar Hop: June 18, 7PM at 681 Danforth Ave
- Lambic Beer Night: June 26, 6-9PM at Indie Alehouse
- Junction Summer Solstice Festival: June 22, in the Toronto Junction (yes, we'll have an outdoor patio space outside of our restaurant for the day)
- The House Beer Garden: June 22, July 6, July 27, and August 17, 3-10PM, at 2720 Dundas St W, Toronto, ON
- Queensway Butter Tart Festival: June 22, 11AM-8PM at 8 Avon Park Dr, Etobicoke, ON
- Sawdust City's Funkfest: June 29, 12-6PM at 397 Muskoka Rd N, Gravenhurst, ON
- Quench Beer Festival: July 21, 12-8PM at 91 King St, St. Catharines, ON
- Roundhouse Craft Beer Festival: August 9 and 10 at 255 Bremner Blvd, Toronto, ON
- Summer Beerfest at The Only Café: August 10, 5PM at 972 Danforth Ave, Toronto, ON
- Etobicoke Beer Garden: August 24, 12-6PM at 215 Horner Ave, Etobicoke, ON
- Caskapalooza at Craft Beer Market: August 28, 5-9PM at 1 Adelaide St. E
Be sure to follow us on social media (@indiealehouse) and check our website to stay in the know about all of our summer happenings!